The information on this site is subject to a disclaimer, a Copyright notice and rules related to personal data protection, including conditions of use.
NICOLÁS CORREA SERVICE, S.A. (hereinafter NC SERVICE) accepts no responsibility or liability whatsoever with regard to the information found outside this web site and not directly administrated by our webmaster.
The purpose of the links appearing on this web site is solely to inform users about the existence of other sources of information on the subject on the Internet, where they can get additional information to that provided herein. These links are not intended as a suggestion, invitation or recommendation to visit these destination sites and, therefore, NC SERVICE shall not be liable for the consequences of using the said linked sites.
Under no circumstances shall NC SERVICE be responsible to third parties for any direct or indirect economic damage, loss of customers or loss of profit resulting from the use of www.ncservice.es or any other domains that are the property of NC SERVICE
© NC SERVICE
Reproduction is not authorised, unless authorised by the company NC SERVICE through an irrefutable document signed by the legal representatives of the company NC SERVICE. In any case, the authorisation granted for the reproduction or use of textual data (photos, texts, images, PDFs, etc.) or multimedia (videos, sound, images, software, etc.) could clearly indicate any possible restrictions on use.
Personal data protection
NC SERVICE is committed to user privacy. To do so, NC SERVICE has adopted the security levels for personal data protection that are required by law, based on Royal Decree 1720/2007, approving the Regulations implementing Organic Law 15/1999 on Personal Data Protection. Likewise, NC SERVICE endeavours to employ all additional technical protection measures available to the company.
Access to the website www.ncservice.es may entail the use of "cookies", in order to recognise the user's browser, the browsing language selected and other user-configurable options. Users are offered the possibility of setting their browser so that they are can be notified of the reception of \cookies" and, when desired, prevent these from being placed onto their hard drive. Please refer to your browser's instructions and manuals for further information, and to our Cookies Policy.
- NC SERVICE collects personal information exclusively to the extent necessary to fulfil a specific purpose. The information will not be used for a purpose that is incompatible with the one described.
- Should you wish to modify your data due to inaccuracy or wish to either correct, cancel or withdraw your data, then this should be done by contacting the internet site webmaster through a non-anonymous e-mail addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- NC SERVICE has installed all the means and technical security measures to safeguard the information against possible misuse or unauthorised access. NC SERVICE has installed the means at its disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorised access and theft of the personal data provided to NC SERVICE.
- Contact address for any queries or complaints. You can contact the internet site webmaster by sending a non-anonymous e-mail to email@example.com
- The family of Internet websites at domain www.ncservice.es, offers links to third party sites. Given the fact that no control is exercised over the said links, users are recommended to carefully read the privacy policies of these links.
On the services and contents offered by the website www.ncservice.es
The website offers the following types of services:
- Information and documentation services provided to customers, citizens, the media, companies, public authorities and other decision makers with easy and effective access to information and other documents pertaining to the company NC SERVICE, thereby increasing its transparency and an understanding of the policies and activities of NC SERVICE.
- Forms for sending suggestions, requests for information and other user requests, which shall be handled and managed in accordance with current legislation on personal data protection.
Terms and conditions of use
- The use of website www.ncservice.es is governed by the rules set out in this legal notice. Access to this website implies your acceptance of the terms and conditions of use.
- www.ncservice.es and all its material are the property of the company NICOLÁS CORREA SERVICE, S.A.; entered in the Companies Register of Burgos, Volume 407, book 198, Folio 101, Sheet BU-6841, and with e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org
- It is forbidden to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or make a profit for any commercial or other purpose whatsoever from this Website www.ncservice.es or any part thereof without the express consent of our company or any part of the same.
- The modification or use of any material for any other purpose constitutes a breach of Copyright and other trademark rights.
- For legal reasons, NC SERVICE may and must provide any information that may be required by the competent authorities in accordance with Spanish law, on presentation of the corresponding court order, which is only granted when a judge has well-founded suspicions that the user is acting illegally. In these circumstances, and with the aim of cooperating with the legal system, subject to presentation of the legally required court order, NC SERVICE may record and subsequently provide the police with information relating to the IP address identifying the user's connection, in addition to the exact time of the connection, user names and passwords, amongst other information. In any case, the IP addresses and connection times are only recorded for those services in which it is suspected that a user is making illegal use of the same.