Do you know which are the main parts in a CORREA bed-type milling machine?
Check the main parts of a fixed bed type CORREA milling machine with movable table, in which Nicolas Correa Service, S.A. bases its retrofitting processes.
Check the main elements in the following example of a CORREA PRISMA 35 milling machine retrofitted by NC Service:
• Milling head: Mechanism responsible for holding and pointing the tool, making use of the power and speed provided by the spindle in order to make an optimal mechanizing.
• Electrical cabinet: Contains and isolates the electrical circuits, reducing overload risks and providing safety conditions.
• Automatic Tool Changer: Handles the tools automatically, saving time.
• CNC: Controls all the electrical elements by means of a software and a combination of commands.
• Working table: Slotted surface where the part to be mechanized is supported.
• Bed: Provides a fixture to the ground.
• Guarding: Doors and other elements providing safety to the operator, preventing the projection of chips.
• Framework: Rigid support for the ram, moving vertically.
• Ram: Holding the head in its edge, it moves in cross direction on the framework and includes the whole drive chain necessary for mechanizing.
• Chip conveyor: Evacuates the chips produced while machining outside the machine.